Lexington Park, MD
***Available in June***
Role and Responsibilities:
Supports Naval Air Test Center Patuxent River MD H-53 Program Office.
- Provide technical support to engineers on technical tasks.
- Gather, maintain, format and manipulate technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
- Produce engineering documentation, reports and drawings, conducts tests and records data.
- Performs complex calculations and interpret results as required.
- Support the development and/or review of R,M & ID engineering design analyses for development to Navy aircraft and unmanned aviation vehicle systems.
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school curriculum or course of training in electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, armaments/ordnance, or engineering technology; or
- Completion of at least 30 semester hours of course studies at an accredited institution in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- At least one (1) year of experience in performing engineering technician functions in Navy aircraft, weapons systems, or aircraft support equipment .
- ACTIVE Secret clearance required to start work