AVMAC LLC, a Veteran Owned Small Business, is seeking to hire experienced MV-22 Aircraft Mechanics to provide organizational level maintenance support that comprises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance which includes inspections, servicing, troubleshooting, adjusting and the removal and replacement of aeronautical components.
The Aircraft Mechanic may supervise lower skilled mechanics and assist with troubleshooting malfunctions in aircraft mechanic troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts at the Organizational Maintenance Activity (OMA) level.
- Maintains, repairs and modifies aircraft engine, auxiliary power unit, fuel system and propeller systems of moderate difficulty.
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including, but not limited to, engines, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanic components.
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and/or operation.
- Requires working knowledge of technical publications. Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects and be familiar with maintenance documentation management.
- Possess at least five (5) years maintenance, modification and repair experience of which 2 years of experience is required on V-22 aircraft.
- Shall be a US Citizen to ensure access to work areas and critical information systems.
- Must be knowledgeable of ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2000 quality management systems requirements.
- Must possess, and maintain, a minimum of SECRET clearance.
- Must possess a detailed, working knowledge of all Navy-sponsored aviation maintenance programs and processes governed by COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790 (series).
- Must be able to receive and maintain Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI) or qualifications certification in accordance with the NAMP as appropriate.
- Must possess the ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform all tasks outlined in the Interactive Electronic Maintenance Manual (IETM), and possess thorough understanding of NALCOMIS maintenance documentation.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain Support Equipment (SE) qualifications and certifications on the equipment.
This position requires normal physical functions. Work may require frequent bending, reaching and climbing. May frequently life and carry items weighing up to fifty pounds and occasionally lift and carry heavier items with the help of other workers. Work may be performed on top of or under equipment in cramped or awkward positions. Normal color perception required.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates meeting minimum stated qualifications will be contacted.
AVMAC LLC is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.